Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Oh I would fail that one. Give me business, politics, theology I'm good. Anatomy means I'm lost like an Easter egg
it aint that bad. It isnt really what you think it is. Its pretty much just being able to recognize where parts of the body are... mainly arteries, veins, muscle connections...
 
I’m pretty good at body parts, well, I was , before I got married.
89C94ED1-6857-42E0-85EF-F70F900DAEB4.gif
 
That worm is awesome looking AND peaceful.

I would only put that in an established 120g+ aquarium. One that big anyway. The worm is 20"! Now say a 3" worm would be good in much smaller established tanks

Haven't heard of them being kept before.
i saw them through MileHighReefers on YT. they seem cool
 
I like the dimensions you found @Katrina71

Should be easy to light given the depth.

I almost cut mine down to 20" from 24" for that reason.

But, with the work I did last night, it won't be an issue... ;Writing
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top