Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Sneak peak.
image.jpg
That looks like a great setup!
 
Hippie kid will be able to upgrade to this tank in the future. It will fit in his room and be a decent height for him as well. What do you guys think? It's less than 300.00
:eek:
Are you in the car yet?
 
Ok, it is being held for me. I go tomorrow afternoon to see it in person. Are you guys gonna be around if I have questions or concerns?
Yep, I think you got my number but if not PM me and I'll send it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top