Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That looks like a great setup!Sneak peak.![]()
That's a sick setupSneak peak.![]()
;WootSneak peak.![]()
Hippie kid will be able to upgrade to this tank in the future. It will fit in his room and be a decent height for him as well. What do you guys think? It's less than 300.00

Well, yea .Ok, it is being held for me. I go tomorrow afternoon to see it in person. Are you guys gonna be around if I have questions or concerns?
Yep, I think you got my number but if not PM me and I'll send it.Ok, it is being held for me. I go tomorrow afternoon to see it in person. Are you guys gonna be around if I have questions or concerns?

