Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

It’s a glass box that looks pretty. You can work with the rest.

When you see it in person , the Front glass is the furniture look you want to see. Like a TV. If the screen isn’t big enough and the cabinet doesn’t fit the room, you’ll know.
 
I appreciate you guys more than you know! Hippie kid said he doesn't want a bigger tank right now, but he'd take this when he's ready. :)
Did you tell him it'll be full of all your pretty fish and corals by then??
 
I think the shallow depth will be an advantage for lighting and flow.

I agree. I love a shallow tank. I will be around tomorrow too. Call me any time.

 
Thats hysterical, I think everyone of our spouses or signifigant others says the same thing at one time or another :)

You're spot on about the kids thinking... He'll wait for a 100g cube to pop up somewhere locally and just show up at home with it someday.
 
More pics
image.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top