Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

This is happening so fast. I am really excited for you. Just be careful. Do not get the tank if there are any questions. It is fine to go home empty handed.
 
This is happening so fast. I am really excited for you. Just be careful. Do not get the tank if there are any questions. It is fine to go home empty handed.
Nothing worse than buyers remorse
 
I am not going to make any poor buying decisions. That's why I wanted to make sure you guys would be available. I will take lots of pics and post them so I can get some eyes on it so I don't miss anything.
 
Seachem matrix is my favorite media,and the one I advise fir everybody to get.

I have 3L in my tank, which is way more than enough.

I also just took a picture of my sponge garden for someone, happens to show my matrix.. if you aren't using sponges, I also advise it. You can get sponges very cheap. Just make sure to get non photosynthetic ones that don't need light.

b2647f3b917416adc2d02306482a89a3.jpg
cc1063ede0bacadc28d43ad403d2a639.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top