Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I will print up a set of my 3d corners for the top.The hippie kid wants to keep this tank rimless. No canopy. I guess we are going topless. I will have to DIY a screen top until I can afford one from Octoaquatics.
What do I need for a 30x30?I found out Walmart sells white screen frame for about half.of what Lowe's does and it appears to be the same stuff.
For the screen tops with rimless tanks, these clips allow the top to sit inside the top of the tank for a little cleaner look. I found some on eBay for 10mm. You will likely need a little larger clip.The hippie kid wants to keep this tank rimless. No canopy. I guess we are going topless. I will have to DIY a screen top until I can afford one from Octoaquatics.
For the screen tops with rimless tanks, these clips allow the top to sit inside the top of the tank for a little cleaner look. I found some on eBay for 10mm. You will likely need a little larger clip.
![]()
Sounds like Durso style drain system. It’s your drain pipe. Return pipe would be connected to the return pump.There is another piece I don't know what to call. In the overflow...the pipe that leads to the sump (return pipe?) There is a U shaped piece to make it quiet.
I am willing to try anything with the top!I have eight of those in the package you can have.
But you won't need them with my corners I came up with. They are slick.
You will need a 36" screen frame kit from Walmart and a spline roller. Then get some screen from either brs or Amazon. I will send corners and you can get on YouTube and look at a screen assembly videos.
I’m 99% sure I have a bunch of 1/2” clips I’ll send down.For the screen tops with rimless tanks, these clips allow the top to sit inside the top of the tank for a little cleaner look. I found some on eBay for 10mm. You will likely need a little larger clip.
![]()

