Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Hello,

Wow so much to catch up on lol. Should I get one of those kids plastic spinning wheels (like on some board games) and flick it a few times. Not sure if we are at trivia pursuit or still kids board games :). I had to clean some of my wave makers today and two others in stages. Will do the other three, they may have to soak over night and oh they were so gross.
 
Should look like this
83CEC0C1-2795-4E65-B5AC-99FDE6902E5F.jpeg

It’s like trying to program my icecap gyre interface modules.
 
I understand that, most cities I feel have some sort of government program that subsidizes the cost so they don’t have a million feral cats running around lol.

It’s free here...haha
 
Hello,

Wow so much to catch up on lol. Should I get one of those kids plastic spinning wheels (like on some board games) and flick it a few times. Not sure if we are at trivia pursuit or still kids board games :). I had to clean some of my wave makers today and two others in stages. Will do the other three, they may have to soak over night and oh they were so gross.
I use a 50/50 solution for the nasty stuff.
 
Yes. I must be on the underground railroad for stray hungry animals.

I know the feeling. I am the area squirrel whisperer. I get all the babies from trees cut down and nests falling out. I hand raise em and them stage release them...
 
I use a 50/50 solution for the nasty stuff.

Lol yeah I tried that lol I let two of them set in hot water, and then scrubbed and will let them sit over night. One was my return pump (which I run two) but this one I haven’t cleaned since day one. It ran great but wow did it have some nasties in it. The other wave maker is in with it, for overnight. The gyre was horrible also but that one is cleaned every two months and it Just gets gross. So I’m hoping with one return down and one wave maker down the tank will be fine till tomorrow. Then I will clean the others two at a time as well. Not to mention I still have to level my sand bed again and some tiny patches of turf hair alage. But at least I know I still have some phosphates and nitrates. I can say how much dirtier better food is, I have to scrape my glass daily.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top