Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20190525_095441363.jpg
 
I could skin you! What the heck are you doing on a ladder?!

Man, you are gonna have to move you and your parents closer so I can keep an eye on you. :)

Yeah, but who will keep an eye on you keeping an eye on @Manose ?
 
Ok gentleman...is there a cement I can use to repair some broken tombstones to the best of my ability?
yes. but it will not look as the tombstone should.
Any Sand mix concrete will do as long as it doesnt have rock mix in it.
 
Ok gentleman...is there a cement I can use to repair some broken tombstones to the best of my ability?

I realize that you have very good intentions and admire you for it. It really depends on the repairs you want to do. There are proper procedures that are supposed to be followed when repairing/restoring headstones. Especially so if they are historic/old. Almost all headstones are just that, stone. Unless the headstones are concrete, and not many are, I would advise against using cement/concrete as this will only provide a very temporary fix.
 
So uh, how you go about catching a feral cat to spay/neuter? I mean I know how to trap wild animals but the feral cats we have at the plant look like they could skin the hide off a boar hog if it got too close... tranq darts or do you just get in quick with a syringe and hope you don't lose too much blood in the process?
Live traps with canned cat food
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top