Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

By the end @Why-Me will have a brand new TV. They should have just brought him out a new one. Faster and cheaper as well. Sorry about your TV issues.

@Katrina71 your the sticky guey center of this thread. Heck ya you should have a sponsor.
Please make it Little Debbie! Lol
 
@Katrina71 I have some new pics of my tank after I got rid of the ulva and put it in the sump. Amazing what happens when you setup a awc system:
5.jpg

I have lots more pic but I don't want to take up this thread with pics of my tank :)
 
@Katrina71 I have some new pics of my tank after I got rid of the ulva and put it in the sump. Amazing what happens when you setup a awc system:
5.jpg

I have lots more pic but I don't want to take up this thread with pics of my tank :)
You can post as many pics here as you want! That looks wonderful! I'd love to have an awc!
 
@Katrina71 I have some new pics of my tank after I got rid of the ulva and put it in the sump. Amazing what happens when you setup a awc system:
5.jpg

I have lots more pic but I don't want to take up this thread with pics of my tank :)
Nice! More pics !
 
You can post as many pics here as you want! That looks wonderful! I'd love to have an awc!
I would love to set you one up cause it made such a big difference in my tank!! Here is the new salt I am using and WOW I LOVE IT!!!!
salt.jpg
Here are more pictures- I have to tape my phone to some boxes so I don't tourettes the pics
1.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
 
I would love to set you one up cause it made such a big difference in my tank!! Here is the new salt I am using and WOW I LOVE IT!!!!
salt.jpg
Here are more pictures- I have to tape my phone to some boxes so I don't tourettes the pics
1.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg


I call mine stroke tremors. LOL!
 
I would love to set you one up cause it made such a big difference in my tank!! Here is the new salt I am using and WOW I LOVE IT!!!!
salt.jpg
Here are more pictures- I have to tape my phone to some boxes so I don't tourettes the pics
1.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
Wow! And here I thought I had happy acans!
 
@Manose I saw that salt and was curious! Your tank is flipping awesome!!
Thank you so much and yes this salt is good. It tests perfect with what I want my parameters to be.
I had to order it since we do not have any competent LFS around me so it cost me more but oh well.
 
Thank you so much and yes this salt is good. It tests perfect with what I want my parameters to be.
I had to order it since we do not have any competent LFS around me so it cost me more but oh well.
One day I want to use that.
 
This may be the longest thread. I am trying to think of another one. The original Reef-Pi thread is about 560 pages. Anyone else know of a thread this long? Or even over 500 pages?

 
@Katrina71 thanks for the advice. Sunkist loves his PE mysis.
The clownfish absolutely love the TDO ChromaBOOST pellets.
I swear everyday they eat the most they have since I got them.
Sunkist has a belly and looking healthy and happy.
Clownfish..they're always happy and investigating things.
Corals doing well. The freshwater dip kept the zoas closed for about 5-6 days, now they opened up yesterday hopefully will color back up.
I missed the problem you had with the zoas. Were they loosing color and staying closed up for half the day?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top