Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

It's hilarious that before they made health care "affordable" it was much more affordable. :)
Yes. Middle of the Rd Blue Cross coverage for us is 985.00 per month. 80/20 policy. 1,500 deductable each. 5,000 max out of pocket each. (Loophole...for allowed charges) Dental and Vision completely separate.
 
Yes. Middle of the Rd Blue Cross coverage for us is 985.00 per month. 80/20 policy. 1,500 deductable each. 5,000 max out of pocket each. (Loophole...for allowed charges) Dental and Vision completely separate.
Ours is 500 a month for my family. Thats 80/20 but ive got to pick up full cost of out of pocket. Thats 5g before its 80/20. blue cross blue shield as well.
Before affordable health care we had a copay of 25 for a doc visit.
 
Every other developed country in the world has socialized medicine but ours. Think about that. Nothing affects the consumer more, but some people still believe we must be Communists if we try to change it.

 
BTW, why are police and fire workers not fully covered by the city/state. That is absurd for the job they do and the risks they take for us all.
Pothole repair cuts into that budget lol.
 
My medicine is $2563 a month
Every other developed country in the world has socialized medicine but ours. Think about that. Nothing affects the consumer more, but some people still believe we must be Communists if we try to change it.
I get my medicine from one of those countries illegally but I want to survive. Big pharma and others like them want people like me dead.
 
Did you guys notice the page number button doesn't fit the number 1000. I guess they never thought a thread would grow this large!

LOL!
Lol

Sigh, remember when the gas station pumps needed to be replaced because noone ever thought gas would go over $1.×× ?

Don't laugh kids! True story!


They were all mechanical and that was part of what introduced the digital readout pumps.

Now gas can safely reach $9.99.
:-/
 
Now can we start on a different subject please like who runs without a quarantine tank and does not drip acclimate?
I have never dripped, I float, match salinity, and release. I have qt’d but never for longer than a month for observation.
 
I have never quarantined. I drIp acclimate fish for up to an hour. Shrimp a little longer. I temperature acclimate and then add everything else. I dip my corals using Bayer.

 
I have never quarantined. I drIp acclimate fish for up to an hour. Shrimp a little longer. I temperature acclimate and then add everything else. I dip my corals using Bayer.
Nice nice. I dip in revive while we are at it. 8 mins usually.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top