Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

image.jpg
Great shot! Hippy kid, happy kid.

 
I put more pics in my build thread but here’s a few of the frags that I got yesterday, they are doing pretty good! Especially the goni !
358E24EB-E44F-4E81-915A-44DECEEFD2E4.jpeg

FC2DFC6B-F79E-4FB3-A41A-5B11C09FD9EC.jpeg

54A65990-4738-4EE8-9CF3-C80E32548332.jpeg
 
Kinda jelly... I've been wanting a nice goni but haven't seen any from the places I mostly buy coral.
Checkout legendary! They still have Memorial Day sale prices I believe. The goni I got is $35 on the site I think with the sale. They packaged it super well to, I have no doubt it would safely get to SC. Check it out :)

So this must be why they do giveaways.. lol free marketing!
 
I am at my old house. I keep walking by the fish room expecting to see the tank. I have the Betta here though
3171FE21-76B7-485C-BEEA-BC709970C1AC.jpeg




Wow he is gorgeous! Fav fresh water fish. I use to breed them and sell to LFS back in pittsburgh!
 
Wow he is gorgeous! Fav fresh water fish. I use to breed them and sell to LFS back in pittsburgh!
Thanks. He is a Half Moon, but the tail has “wilted” with age.

 
I did a 75% WC yesterday, teaching my 9 year old maintenance.
She scrubbed the rocks of 99% of the GHA, scraped the glass, replaced the filter cartridge and carbon pad.
I showed her how to use the python to clean sand and complete WC.
Recently switched to Tropic Marin Pro Reef salt, Brute can is clean!
Just received a john guest 3 way ball valve for the RO/DI to fill a 6 gal top off bucket and to fill the 44 gal brute can for WC and my tank's rocks.
Also taught her how to use the RO/DI system to fill our 6 gallon bucket and brute can.
The fish and corals are both happy n healthy looking.
The zoas that I freshwater dipped and cleaned are coloring back up and fully opened up as well, happy about that, it took 5-6 days for them to bounce back.
The neptheas haven't missed a beat they have to be at least 3x the size since I got them.
WWC slimeball is back/forth between whether it looks like it will live or not, now betting it won't make it. **** happens.
Hollywood stunner looks happy but never seen its sweepers out yet.
Miami hurricane chalice...is just there LOL. Hasn't really done anything since getting it.
I have lined up a light for this tank for when my 50 will be set up I will need my radion back for that.
The light is a Maxspect Razor 160watt 16K, it'll work for this temp 20 gal tall and for awhile on the 40 breeder.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top