NY_Caveman
likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View BadgesExcellence Award
Reef Squad Emeritus
Hospitality Award
WCRC Member
Great shot! Hippy kid, happy kid.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great shot! Hippy kid, happy kid.
Oh I’ve been there! How fun!Bull Run![]()
Ummm.... totally!
Not trying to be funny but it looks like @sfin52 's daughter and Hippie Kid could be related!
Bull Run![]()
Oh I’ve been there! How fun!
Those are pretty!I put more pics in my build thread but here’s a few of the frags that I got yesterday, they are doing pretty good! Especially the goni !
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks! I really like this goni. It may get a spot in my 90 eventually.I think all happy kids look alike
Those are pretty!
Checkout legendary! They still have Memorial Day sale prices I believe. The goni I got is $35 on the site I think with the sale. They packaged it super well to, I have no doubt it would safely get to SC. Check it outKinda jelly... I've been wanting a nice goni but haven't seen any from the places I mostly buy coral.
Are you talking to them yet?Thank goodness I have fish. The house is way too quiet.
Yes. I called the Goby and Firefish little piggos. They eat more than the clown.Are you talking to them yet?
I am at my old house. I keep walking by the fish room expecting to see the tank. I have the Betta here though
![]()
Is he the old fella? He's beautiful.
Yep. Looking better than he has looked in a looong time. No idea why.Is he the old fella? He's beautiful.
I am at my old house. I keep walking by the fish room expecting to see the tank. I have the Betta here though
![]()
Thanks. He is a Half Moon, but the tail has “wilted” with age.Wow he is gorgeous! Fav fresh water fish. I use to breed them and sell to LFS back in pittsburgh!

