Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I put more pics in my build thread but here’s a few of the frags that I got yesterday, they are doing pretty good! Especially the goni !
358E24EB-E44F-4E81-915A-44DECEEFD2E4.jpeg

FC2DFC6B-F79E-4FB3-A41A-5B11C09FD9EC.jpeg

54A65990-4738-4EE8-9CF3-C80E32548332.jpeg
Its looking good. I want a red goni like that, but I hear they can be a bit finicky and my system is still young.
 
I don't mind. I'm genuinely trying to make this tank healthy despite the size. Any specific tiny fish you recommend? I'd like vivid color if possible.

Yellow clown goby. Bright yellow and perch on coral and rock; adorable!
 
Its looking good. I want a red goni like that, but I hear they can be a bit finicky and my system is still young.
Yea I’ve heard that too. This one is called “bulletproof” so I’m hoping that’s referring to it’s resiliency lol.
 
The neptheas haven't missed a beat they have to be at least 3x the size since I got them.
Both the ones I got both melted in three days. Turned black and boom disintegration. The other leathers I bought at the same time and acclimated have opened up and polyps out.
Yellow clown goby. Bright yellow and perch on coral and rock; adorable!
I love my clown gobies. I have a yellow and a green
haven't we all? :/
Most recognizable in my bball game.
 
Ya know, I was thinking...some of our kids are pretty close in age and we are all involving them in the hobby. Ya think they will be comparing notes on a thread one day? Supporting each other the way we do? I hope so. It has changed my life.
 
Ya know, I was thinking...some of our kids are pretty close in age and we are all involving them in the hobby. Ya think they will be comparing notes on a thread one day? Supporting each other the way we do? I hope so. It has changed my life.

Was just perusing this thread. Can you BELIEVE that when you showed up 2 yrs ago with a simple ask that it would continue for over a THOUSAND pages? How cool is that?!? So cool. I love this forum! What an incredible community!

Sure hope my kids are here learning and sharing in the future...
 
Was just perusing this thread. Can you BELIEVE that when you showed up 2 yrs ago with a simple ask that it would continue for over a THOUSAND pages? How cool is that?!? So cool. I love this forum! What an incredible community!

Sure hope my kids are here learning and sharing in the future...
Our kids will have some cool technology and bio-advances that we can only dream about!
 
Our kids will have some cool technology and bio-advances that we can only dream about!

You say that as though these will be so far into the future that you'll be dead or not in the hobby anymore. Neither of which will be true! So, stick around kid! The fun has just begun! ;)
 
Aviators, check
Galaxy buds, check
SiriusXM app set to Lithium 90s alternative rock and grunge, check
Lawnmower deck patched so it stops throwing pecans and rocks at my head, check

Up at at it 'early' today before its 100 degrees. Nice breeze, good day for cutting the grass(weeds).

20190601_094140.jpg
20190601_094135.jpg
 
Goals. Sometimes they take baby steps.
I could write a book about this - but the way I do things, I may not live long enough to finish it. :-)
 
When I was younger it was Ginger all the way...but it looks like Mary Ann aged better! If you could get an idea of what people would look like as they aged some of us might not ever find a mate.....LOL!

Hope you all have a great day. I am off to church and later a memorial service for my young friend Reagan who died a couple of months back in a roll over accident. This is memorial #4 and I hope the family can start the other parts of the grieving process now.
 
When I was younger it was Ginger all the way...but it looks like Mary Ann aged better! If you could get an idea of what people would look like as they aged some of us might not ever find a mate.....LOL!

Hope you all have a great day. I am off to church and later a memorial service for my young friend Reagan who died a couple of months back in a roll over accident. This is memorial #4 and I hope the family can start the other parts of the grieving process now.
Dawn Wells is 80 years old. Tina Louise is 85. I follow Dawn Wells on Facebook and she often posts pictures and she still looks great - and still looks like herself. Tina Louise has not aged well and has probably had a bunch of work done, to the point that she doesn't even resemble her former self. Maybe she should maybe not dress like she did 50 years ago.

Ginger.jpg
 
If you could get an idea of what people would look like as they aged some of us might not ever find a mate.....LOL!
With all due respect to the women here, I always looked at a women’s mother as a guide to the future.

 
Goals. Sometimes they take baby steps.
I ordered my tank in November 2017 and filled it July 2018. The delays were for different reasons, but I felt like I learned along the way reef tanks should take a long time. The time that seemed so needlessly long actually allowed me to think about the tank. When I finally set it up I knew exactly what I wanted to do every step of the way. The delay that I patiently lamented actually made my system better.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top