Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Same... I get carded for tobacco stuff still.... I’ll be 30 next year ! Lol. It makes me crazy.
You should get slapped for tobacco stuff! That stuff will age you like nothing else...not to mention the increased cancer risk....drop the habit we like having you around young one!
 
You should get slapped for tobacco stuff! That stuff will age you like nothing else...not to mention the increased cancer risk....drop the habit we like having you around young one!
I know :( the plan has been to quit before I’m 30.. so I guess this year is the year!
 
It is massive. It was a 3 head gift from a marine biologist.
IMG_20190602_114733166.jpg
That is a beautiful euphyllia. That mushroom doesn't seemed bothered at all that they are touching.
 
I know :( the plan has been to quit before I’m 30.. so I guess this year is the year!
I smoke too. Well...I had some much nastier habits in my youth. I have been clean for 30+ years.
I smoked cigarettes when i was younger. Switched to chewing tobacco because I hate the smell of stale smoke, but am now chewing nicotine gum. I have been stuck on the gum for almost 2 years now. Its funny that I have kicked some hard core addictions, but nicotine takes the cake.
 
Wow very nice! I’ll get a pic of mine once lights are on; two hours to go. Lol
Ha! I am sitting here with the youngster waiting for the lights to come on too. Mine start up @10 though. Not much longer
 
Ha! I am sitting here with the youngster waiting for the lights to come on too. Mine start up @10 though. Not much longer
So I’m not the only one who anxiously awaits the lights turning on everyday ? Hahah
 
I smoked for 40 years. I quit the day I had the stroke.

Still crave them once in a while but I will NEVER go back.
Good man! The heck with those things. Pardon my language. Haha!
 
Good man! The heck with those things. Pardon my language. Haha!
I hear ya, I don’t like them either, it’s just such a habit, it sucks so much.
 
I hear ya, I don’t like them either, it’s just such a habit, it sucks so much.

Man, I completely understand. I tried so many times to quit.

I will not judge anyone who does smoke.

I would love to help anyone quit who wants to though.
 
Same... I get carded for tobacco stuff still.... I’ll be 30 next year ! Lol. It makes me crazy.

Hello,

Shhhhhhhh I don’t wanna hear it at all shhhh. I literally still get stopped all the time asking what hs i attend and why I’m not in school. It’s really bad when I forgot to have either one of my ids on me. What’s worse is when I’m at work they think I’m one of the candy cane gretting girls or worse security asks me (ma’am where are your parents, at home asleep like they should be. Now run along lol). Then I show
My I’d badge and they always just dig so much deeper. But you would think after the same mistake five times they would kinda remember.’

Oh and young ones really lol I was born in the 90s (what a curse that is lol). @Hemmdog come work some of my 24 hour shifts w me, and see some
Of the patients who I have to send in for x Ray because of tobacco, or alcohol and let’s not forget the nasties. Painful to see one strapped down to a bed and withdrawing from opioids, heroine, meth and other drugs (worst is fentanyl and extremely powerful). We had to put someone on prednisone to increase his immune system and clear his lungs up from smoking. Take some prednisone :) see how much you like that. (Just cause I care lol). But trust me being healthy is a gift
 
Last edited:
Ugh. Site is super slow again just took me forever to post a couple of pictures on my thread. I do not even think there is a live sale. Oh well.
Ya live sales going on.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top