Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

You are in trouble for not checking in!

We missed you!
sorry uncle. please forgive me, i was kidnapped by these aliens that melted me then reconstructed my body into a space ship. It was weird.
 
sorry uncle. please forgive me, i was kidnapped by these aliens that melted me then reconstructed my body into a space ship. It was weird.

OK, since it was something unavoidable and believable, I will let you off the hook. Just this once. The next time, the aliens are going to have to write me a note.
 
Just talked to Andrew. I almost cried. He said he stopped everyone getting off the bus at Arlington and told them to remove their hat. His teacher said they had to wear them. Andrew said he did not want to be a part of the group that did not show respect for the men & women buried there. No hats were worn.

Wow! Just wow!
 
sorry uncle. please forgive me, i was kidnapped by these aliens that melted me then reconstructed my body into a space ship. It was weird.

No pics then it didn’t happen!!! Leaned that on this thread!!!!
 
OK, since it was something unavoidable and believable, I will let you off the hook. Just this once. The next time, the aliens are going to have to write me a note.
ok will do. :)
 
No pics then it didn’t happen!!! Leaned that on this thread!!!!
oh no. :( um... ill have to get re-abducted the only problem is idk how im going to get the note for my uncle @dantimdad
 
oh no. :( um... ill have to get re-abducted the only problem is idk how im going to get the note for my uncle @dantimdad

I’ll give you a doctors note ...that works for anything
 
I’ll give you a doctors note ...that works for anything

Contributing to the delinquency eh? And you think I am going to let that slide?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top