Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.

I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.
 
I still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.

I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.
Sorry to hear, brother. Nothing worse than losing a friend especially without answers.

 
"Have a slaw burger, fries and a bottle of Ski. Bring it on down to my baby and me!"

LOL!
When get down to your neck of the woods. I drop off some ski.

That sucks I hope you get some answers at least it will help provide some closer
 
I still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.

I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.

Hang in!
 
Y'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
 
Y'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
So sorry to hear that :( it’s so hard when close friends get hooked on something so bad. Hang in there :(
 
Y'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
Man, Steven, my heart goes out to you. What a kick in the gut, back to back. I know how it feels to loose 2 close friends in a short time. Hang in there.
 
Man, Steven, my heart goes out to you. What a kick in the gut, back to back. I know how it feels to loose 2 close friends in a short time. Hang in there.

Thanks.

I was talking to a friend this morning and said I sure hope this doesn't come in threes. Just to be on the safe side, I told him off and said I was not longer his friend.

Sorry, but I have to find some humor right now.
 
I still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.

I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.
Big hug
 
Thanks.

I was talking to a friend this morning and said I sure hope this doesn't come in threes. Just to be on the safe side, I told him off and said I was not longer his friend.

Sorry, but I have to find some humor right now.
Thats a good sense of humor. Thats a rough way to start a week and month.
 
I'll be proud of you no matter what you choose to be. I'm more about who you are than what you are.
This is why i love you, mom! <3
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top