you could order it. Its worth it.Ski isn't available here. I wonder if the original tastes like SunDrop
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you could order it. Its worth it.Ski isn't available here. I wonder if the original tastes like SunDrop
Now I'm hungry
Sorry to hear, brother. Nothing worse than losing a friend especially without answers.I still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.
I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.
When get down to your neck of the woods. I drop off some ski."Have a slaw burger, fries and a bottle of Ski. Bring it on down to my baby and me!"
LOL!
I still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.
I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.
Now I'm hungry
So sorry to hear thatY'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
it’s so hard when close friends get hooked on something so bad. Hang in there 
Man, Steven, my heart goes out to you. What a kick in the gut, back to back. I know how it feels to loose 2 close friends in a short time. Hang in there.Y'all aren't going to believe this but I lost another friend. This one to drugs. We drifted apart because of his usage and not wanting it around my family. But it still sucks. Wish I could have helped him. When anyone tried, it just caused arguments.
Man, Steven, my heart goes out to you. What a kick in the gut, back to back. I know how it feels to loose 2 close friends in a short time. Hang in there.
Big hugI still have no information on what happened to my friend Jack. His funeral is Thursday and Sherry and I will be attending of course.
I am still in shock. I haven't lost anyone close to me since high school.
Thats a good sense of humor. Thats a rough way to start a week and month.Thanks.
I was talking to a friend this morning and said I sure hope this doesn't come in threes. Just to be on the safe side, I told him off and said I was not longer his friend.
Sorry, but I have to find some humor right now.
This is why i love you, mom! <3I'll be proud of you no matter what you choose to be. I'm more about who you are than what you are.


