Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks, hopefully it will be a little more steady now that I'm getting the hang of things at the new place.@mch1984 It's nice to have you back!
Theres some behaviors that just cant be rehabilitated. Get a rope.Lol. I said the same thing yesterday! It's ok, it would be worth it. 15 year old little girl being texted by a 31 year old male.
+1Theres some behaviors that just cant be rehabilitated. Get a rope.
I work in a coffee/ice cream shop now. Law enforcement career before.Katrina, what do you do for a living?
I don't play. Andrew does. He plays on Xbox one.anyone here have other hobbies here is mine https://www.twitch.tv/manosetremor
What game is that ? Nice stream man!anyone here have other hobbies here is mine https://www.twitch.tv/manosetremor
It looks like world of tanks, but I have only seen it. Never played.What game is that ? Nice stream man!
I bet we could kick... at Pong.Yep that's what Daniel said it was.
I'm not a gamer anymore.
I bet we could kick... at Pong.
Me too. I wanted Andrew to see what the roots of his gaming looked like.I actually have it. LOL!


