Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Saw this today with the kids just sitting in a normal parking spot.
4DDD30C6-4070-481A-BD34-BDF8AF5276E7.jpeg


Later, we hit some mini waterfalls.
E0D2F2F7-1D96-4025-BBB6-245A97B66C0E.jpeg



 
The starting price on those is about $20k. I work across the street from a Polaris dealer.

Great looking kids you have there. I bet you all had a great day.
 
Saw this today with the kids just sitting in a normal parking spot.
4DDD30C6-4070-481A-BD34-BDF8AF5276E7.jpeg


Later, we hit some mini waterfalls.
E0D2F2F7-1D96-4025-BBB6-245A97B66C0E.jpeg


Nice spider. One of my customers husband has one.

Your daughters look like they enjoy spending time with you
 
With all the talk and conspiracies about regulating this and regulating that... I want a CB in my truck. Not sure where to put the antenna tho. I have the camper shell over the back and don't want one of those huge whips.
Check out the k-40 antenna. Thats the one I used to use on my 1989 Camaro. Lol! East bound and down!
 
Saw this today with the kids just sitting in a normal parking spot.
4DDD30C6-4070-481A-BD34-BDF8AF5276E7.jpeg


Later, we hit some mini waterfalls.
E0D2F2F7-1D96-4025-BBB6-245A97B66C0E.jpeg

Those look like a blast. My wife and I are having a short 'late anniversary' trip to Reno soon and are planning on renting one of those to drive around Lake Tahoe with. Hoping its as fun as it looks, and that there are some open roads.

 
Sarah! Lol. It’s like humanity’s greatest invention. It’s every encyclopedia ever made, how to videos/guides, communication device, entertainment center, camera, gps, it can save your life, it can be used anywhere in the world and it fits in your pocket. Not everyone is playing candycrush, lol. ;)

Hello;

Lol umm I have to look that up I have no idea what candy crush is. But you should see how much radiation one gets from smart phones. It was mankind’s greatest invention on how to make us even more lazy lol. Yes I do think they have their purpose and place etc. but super glue can save your life also, :) water, flash light, (book of matches). But yes I’m the sense of urgency as in calling 911, they are much faster (if you have service and or battery life). Boise is really sporadic with cell service and it’s draining. When I was in Boston heck I could go in a missile silo and still have service. In Boise I can’t even get cell service half the time in my own house, or an open field, park and there is a cell tower less than 3 miles from where I live. As with anything moderation is always good, and when I was in school and I’m younger than you lol, we couldn’t use the internet for research etc. we had to use libraries, and I have set of encyclopedias. It’s kinda fun to read them and then see how our dated they are, and inaccurate on some things. But the pictures are soo neat.

@Fin lol that is true lol but it would just mean I would have to use my laptop more. At least now (lol) nobody else’s has access to my laptop which is a blessing.
 
The site is really wonky now. It doesn't show some posts or pics that were posted. I have to go back and look at previous pages to make sure I didn't miss stuff.

The "upgrade" to new servers is feeling more and more like issues are not being resolved. I realize that when switching servers there may/probably be issues. However, after a month of having many of the same issues, it seems apparent they are not being addressed and fixed. I fail to see why other than incompetence.

Here is a link for issues;

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/are-you-experiencing-issues-surfing-reef2reef-lately.596534/
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top