Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
my buddy went out and bought t5 lights thinking they were t5ho and tbe store said they would work just fine. He is setting up softies. Leathers zoas gsp and such. Its a standard 55g.BTW you can grow coral with any type of lighting provided there is enough light for the type of coral you are keeping at the depths you are keeping them.
Back in the old days (LOL!) we kept all sorts of corals with regular fluorescent. Granted we had to cram 7-8 bulbs over a 55 to do it....
I love a good shimmerHe could always add an LED bar and grow more stuff and get some shimmer too.
It’s amazing how similar this looks to northern Arizona. So cool.Good morning it is beautiful and sunny here in Amman - Jordan
![]()
![]()
LOL, I found a cheese wrapper and an uncapped bottle of water on the floor of the car this weekend after having the kids. When did they have cheese?I'm not sure I've had a clean ride in 11 years. Lol. It never stays clean for very long. I always have scout stuff or something in there.
Forecast today- Rain

