Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

T5 is not really sold in the aquarium industry anymore.

T5 HO is the standard. IIRC T5 in a 24" was 14 watts. It's 24 watts in HO.

It's like regular fluorescent and VHO bulbs.
 
BTW you can grow coral with any type of lighting provided there is enough light for the type of coral you are keeping at the depths you are keeping them.

Back in the old days (LOL!) we kept all sorts of corals with regular fluorescent. Granted we had to cram 7-8 bulbs over a 55 to do it....
 
BTW you can grow coral with any type of lighting provided there is enough light for the type of coral you are keeping at the depths you are keeping them.

Back in the old days (LOL!) we kept all sorts of corals with regular fluorescent. Granted we had to cram 7-8 bulbs over a 55 to do it....
my buddy went out and bought t5 lights thinking they were t5ho and tbe store said they would work just fine. He is setting up softies. Leathers zoas gsp and such. Its a standard 55g.
 
Talking about not enough hours in the day, today was a long one. I did all the stuff that hasn't been kept up on since the little one came. House work, yard work, tank maintenance, and cleaning my truck for the first time since the newborn. It feels good to have a clean ride again.
20190609_182614.jpg
 
Good morning it is beautiful and sunny here in Amman - Jordan

8509AC6C-FCFB-4A29-84CC-25372B30489D.jpeg
594707D8-D7AB-4CD2-A0A7-98EE42322B64.jpeg
It’s amazing how similar this looks to northern Arizona. So cool.
 
I'm not sure I've had a clean ride in 11 years. Lol. It never stays clean for very long. I always have scout stuff or something in there.
LOL, I found a cheese wrapper and an uncapped bottle of water on the floor of the car this weekend after having the kids. When did they have cheese?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top