Brand New 8 gallon bio cube


I understand. I have been meaning to do my weekly testing since Sunday, but then this keeps happening. IMG_6311.jpg

So cute miss those days!! Two more grandkids on the way so soon enough. Saturday is the big “reveal” party for one.
 
Yesterday something happened on the forum that just left a bad taste in my mouth. I apologise for not posting rock pics.

Well, that stinks. Hope you're better today!

Still want to see the rocking rock pics!
 
@Robin Haselden, @Scurvy what is your opinion on the leopard wrasse? Peaceful? Jerk?

Good morning! I know the question wasn't directed at me but I wanted to share my experience with it. The leopard Wrasse I "had" was a very peaceful fish, probably one of the most timmid in the tank. One of my fav's! I will have another. :)
 
Good morning! I know the question wasn't directed at me but I wanted to share my experience with it. The leopard Wrasse I "had" was a very peaceful fish, probably one of the most timmid in the tank. One of my fav's! I will have another. :)
You know you are always welcome to chime in! I saw the first one at our lfs. He was big...in a 1200 gallon tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top