Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I do realize I'm probably the only one that has noticed this, but anyone ever notice how disappointing the blue ringed octopus art on the back of Octopussy's robe is? I would expect the Bond franchise to do better.
 
I agree. With Tim we had to know. His mother had all sorts of complications and they did an ultrasound to check on him and he was right there on display. LOL!

They actually begged us to terminate him for her sake. We agreed to bed rest and a home nurse instead and he is now 17 and bought his first car. I look back and could just smack the heck out of those doctors for trying to scare us into it.
Our doctors made suggestions at it with our first born. Her test showed spina bifida. Turns out she didnt.
 
20190616_152832.jpg
No more excuse for putting off daily alk test. I look forward to the Automatic life!
 
Looks like mine except I use a 12v bilge pump.
I was going to use the extra rio powerhead i have, but worried that it would pump too fast to keep it at a consistent level. The system only looses about 1.5 qts per day.
 
I sure wish I would have known you were building a top off. I would have sent you the relay and floats. I have plenty ;)
Thanks for the offer! These were super cheap. I bought the 6 pack of float switches because it was cheaper than buying 2 individual switches.
 
That's what happened with mine. I ordered 8 from aliexpress for the same price as one on amazon. Got 10 of the relays for the price of 3 from grainger.

:)
 
I want to invent a standalone one that actually works. All the standalone ones now require intervention when they run. To me, that's not an AWC.
 
I want to invent a standalone one that actually works. All the standalone ones now require intervention when they run. To me, that's not an AWC.
What about the Genesis? I hardly ever see anything on those and they were the first commercial ones I remember seeing. I know they aren't cheap.

I do realize I'm probably the only one that has noticed this, but anyone ever notice how disappointing the blue ringed octopus art on the back of Octopussy's robe is? I would expect the Bond franchise to do better.
I was going to say something, but - nah! :-)
 
What about the Genesis? I hardly ever see anything on those and they were the first commercial ones I remember seeing. I know they aren't cheap.


I was going to say something, but - nah! :)

Never heard of them. I will check it out.
 
I want to invent a standalone one that actually works. All the standalone ones now require intervention when they run. To me, that's not an AWC.
I was thinking about that one night as i was trying to fall asleep. Something that would only put in the sane volume that is pumped out. Something like an old balance scale with a 30 gallon barrel of new saltwater on one side and an empty 30 gallon barrel plus a balance weight on the other. As old saltwater is pumped into the empty barrel it would lift the new sw barrel emptying the fresh sw into the sump. Obviously i fell asleep before i worked it out, and nothing that mechanical would be adopted by modern reefers. We live in a world where a tail light on a bmw has its own computer module. Lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top