- Joined
- Jun 30, 2016
- Messages
- 5,923
- Reaction score
- 25,112
- Location
- Not the middle of nowhere
- What state or country do you live in
- Massachusetts
New Tank Motivation. Gotta have your namesake in there somewhere.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are so bad to show me that!!!!!!!New Tank Motivation. Gotta have your namesake in there somewhere.
![]()

Not too pricey being a RR coral. $109How much is it?
I'm cleaning house. I just mopped. Could you imagine that and a pink lemonade opposite one another?Get to work lady! Maybe a tank warming gift![]()
Wrong finger!![]()
You have two now, but I get it.One day gentleman...We'll have a tank Andrew can be proud of!
You already have a couple of them!! Paired with a Pink leomonade would be cool! I have an aiptasia problem to fix before adding any new corals. 25 Nudes on their way! Woops Nudi's, Good thing I dont have all your phone numbersOne day gentleman...We'll have a tank Andrew can be proud of!

That works both ways! Lol.You already have a couple of them!! Paired with a Pink leomonade would be cool! I have an aiptasia problem to fix before adding any new corals. 25 Nudes on their way! Woops Nudi's, Good thing I dont have all your phone numbers![]()
You have two now, but I get it.
One day I will have an awc. I really want to try it.
To me, the cost has to be justified. If you manually changed 2 gallons a day and had say 100 gallons mixed up. That's an hour every 50 days to make water. Literally 2 minutes a day to change out two gallons. so say another two hours every 50 days just to make it easy.
That's three hours or about $90 for the mean income in the US. every 50 days. If you paid yourself to do it. That's about $630 per year.
So, to me, if it costs more than half that, it's not worth it. Because, missing a two gallon water change because you forgot, will not hurt. But, the piece of equipment sticking on and doing something stupid can really hurt. So, it really has to be reliable and cost effective.
Not to mention that while you are changing out water everyday, you can check things visually to make sure all is well.
I think I just talked myself out of an AWC all together. LOL!
Just a calculation of time used if you did the water changes manually with a bucket every day. I was making a rambling point. LOL!
Well dang you sparked a mathematical debate here between me and my son. We like math and ramblings..haha

It's funny that right after I mentioned never seeing anything about these, there was a reefer on the BRS FB page swearing by his.Holy cow!
That's way too expensive!
I think it's time for the thinking cap. Anyone have any lemons?
(someone better get that reference!)


