Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Yah a short time away from computers, just enjoying spending time with family and friends
As you know I am a software engineer, so I spend most of my time on computers, phones and the internet. so My idea of vacation is stay away from these things as much as possible.
 
I have 5 days off for the first time in years. I have no idea what to do with myself. Andrew is leaving for camp today. I think I may just deep clean the house so I won't be missing him so much. Hard work with positive results will be a win/win.
 
I have 5 days off for the first time in years. I have no idea what to do with myself. Andrew is leaving for camp today. I think I may just deep clean the house so I won't be missing him so much. Hard work with positive results will be a win/win.
Because I live alone now in KSA and wife and kids have moved for permanently to Jordan. and I have a big family so did a lot of visits.
also had to do some government and bank documents and renew my ID.
I was so busy that I am thinking to take a few days off to have some rest from my vacation lol

Last night before bed he said "I'm really going to miss you, mom". I tried to play it cool and just kissed him on the head.
Sweet boy !!
 
I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this with a clown. My little defect clown has recently been trying to get the Duncan to host it. This has been over a few months. During this time the clown has grown notably. Anyone else see a growth spurt when they decide on a coral?
 
Been working on some stand ideas for the 60. The canopy is challenging. I have the bones planned, but the lighting is much more difficult.
I like open top tanks, easier to access. on the other hand fish will jump. I keep a screen on top and holding the lights with arms

like this
rms-middle-1.jpg
 
@Fin - I had a tank in '85 that looked eerily similar to your tank in '83.
That Screaming Chicken was sweet!

@Katrina71 - I'm curious as to why you wouldn't tell Andrew you were going to miss him too.

Good Morning

I am back

giphy.gif

cad.gif

welcome-back-gif-5.gif
 
@Fin - I had a tank in '85 that looked eerily similar to your tank in '83.
That Screaming Chicken was sweet!

@Katrina71 - I'm curious as to why you wouldn't tell Andrew you were going to miss him too.



welcome-back-gif-5.gif
Oh I did, I just didn't jump up and down like I wanted to. I always tell him.
 
Last edited:
@Scurvy has an awesome Biocube. Y'all need to take a look if you haven't!
Meh, Im happy with it and its looking pretty good but nothing special yet. If we eradicate the Aiptasia Ill feel better :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top