Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

This is why I take pictures of corals, moved yesterday sulky fungia, corals sit still and yes I do have fish! ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x651).jpg
 
Still no phone call. Another company that went down range the same day got 5 minutes yesterday. Guess my son's company got smoked for something. :(
 
Still no phone call. Another company that went down range the same day got 5 minutes yesterday. Guess my son's company got smoked for something. :(
Hope nobody called the instructor Francis :) Must be tough on your end but Im sure he’s doing well!
 
Last edited:
Still no phone call. Another company that went down range the same day got 5 minutes yesterday. Guess my son's company got smoked for something. :(
Smoked is something that happens very frequently and lessens as they get further along in basic
 
Smoked is something that happens very frequently and lessens as they get further along in basic

I am all too familiar with it. Having been through basic twice. (got recycled at 7 weeks the first time for colorblindness).
 
No. LOL.

They call it smoked when they drop you for pushups, do extra marching or running or make you do ridiculous cleaning tasks like scrub the floor with a toothbrush.
 
No. LOL.

They call it smoked when they drop you for pushups, do extra marching or running or make you do ridiculous cleaning tasks like scrub the floor with a toothbrush.
Ahh I see lol. Isn’t there a tear gas drill at some point? I recall my dad telling me something about that and it being awful.
 
@Hemmdog Yes and if it's not done right, you do it TWICE. We had to at Benning because a dude woosed out and wouldn't take his mask off.

So, since I went to basic twice, I wound up doing the gas three times. They said I didn't have to the third time but, I didn't want the other dudes to hate me, so, I did it. You talk about get a rep for being a bad***. :)

It really, really sucks.
 
Chicago is in October just saying ;);)

If I wind up with any vacation left, maybe. You are like a drug pusher, my brother. LOL!
 
No. LOL.

They call it smoked when they drop you for pushups, do extra marching or running or make you do ridiculous cleaning tasks like scrub the floor with a toothbrush.
The academy is the same way. Fun times.
 
Been working on some stand ideas for the 60. The canopy is challenging. I have the bones planned, but the lighting is much more difficult.
I know! The stand was so easy for me to design (off of other peoples good ideas) but the housing or floating canopy i want to build for my OR light, the upgraded light that is in process, and a pair of cooling fans is difficult to figure out. I keep drawing out plans that just look like a cardboard box above the tank.
 
Meh, Im happy with it and its looking pretty good but nothing special yet. If we eradicate the Aiptasia Ill feel better :)
The struggle is real! Started off with one little aiptasia, used aiptasia-x, boom. More aiptasia
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top