- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
Nudis.The struggle is real! Started off with one little aiptasia, used aiptasia-x, boom. More aiptasia
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nudis.The struggle is real! Started off with one little aiptasia, used aiptasia-x, boom. More aiptasia
Yep, i gave up on all the bottled stuff. F Aiptasia by Franks Tanks has been the best I’ve tried to combat one or two but once the infestation level approaches Nudi’s or a Copperband are the only way to go. I added 8 Nudes to the tank on Thursday night so hopefully I start to see some progress here over the next couple weeks. Dropped 17 into the 110. 6 In sump and 11 into the display.The struggle is real! Started off with one little aiptasia, used aiptasia-x, boom. More aiptasia
Thanks brother. Great to hang with you too. So few people I could spend 4-5 hours with and still get along, LOL.@Katrinia71 @Scurvy @Manose wish you and many others could have been there. It was a great time and my mind is blown away with seeing all the corals in person.
I had a great time and it was great to meet @NY_Caveman. He has been a big help guiding me along.
Glad you guys had a great time! One of these years I’ll make the trip. Meeting some you fine folks in person is reason enough, The eye candy is bonus@Katrinia71 @Scurvy @Manose wish you and many others could have been there. It was a great time and my mind is blown away with seeing all the corals in person.
I had a great time and it was great to meet @NY_Caveman. He has been a big help guiding me along.

Half of where put in the front leaning rest for 1/2 hr. the other half relieved us and we rotated like that till the dorm guard figured out who the commander and chief was. Is was 2001 at the time two possible answers bush or Clinton. He ended up with a soap party for that. I did not partake.Ahh I see lol. Isn’t there a tear gas drill at some point? I recall my dad telling me something about that and it being awful.
Excellent images.
Thanks. It's hard to get a pic of the clown.Excellent images.
Youve upped your picture game! Nice shots!Pardon the frag plug...Andrew stole some stuff from my tank. Lol. I don't care. Everything is really his when this tank gets transferred anyway.
Thanks. Defects and all, I still love that little guy.Youve upped your picture game! Nice shots!
I just like saying nudi.Nudis.


