Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

It's crazy how fast this thread goes!!! Sorry to hear about your friend.
Keeping up with this thread is another hobby all by itself. I am sure it is responsible (in part anyway) for me not spending enough time finishing my tank.
twitcypz6.gif
 
As it turns out I worked with the dr's med student's father at the PD. Small world. Nice kid. They are treating her well and personally requested a surgeon to meet us at UT.
You and red hair sure do have a wide circle of influence.
 
Is this the spot we hang out at 2:00am? I am working nights this week hence my activity so late.
At 1,085 pages, clearly this is a hang out thread. :) I work nights as well, but I get to do it all the time. Lucky!

 
At 1,085 pages, clearly this is a hang out thread. :) I work nights as well, but I get to do it all the time. Lucky!
I work as a construction PM so I am mostly the paperwork guy however, being the green guy they threw me on nights for some temporary wall construction. I use my work phone as a hotspot and barely get anything done with how slow it is.... tbh I'd pull my hair out without this forum. Yeah I am looking to being done with nights even though my typical hours are 10/12 a day this is strictly just 8.
 
My friend took a turn for the worse in the ambulance. They did her chest tube in the ER as soon as they got her in. Luckily the Thoracic surgeon was waiting. I knew what the deal was when they started running emergency traffic. She's in ICU, but stable.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top