Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

It's a Husky thing. High prey drive and they will chase anything and may kill what they can catch. Watch him close around small dogs. My male is just as gentle a dog as you will find, but he has killed a number of possums.
thanks for the heads up
 
I was thinking earlier. Has there ever been a reefer that didn't get aiptasia?
I got one piece nuked it as so as I saw it. Haven't had it sine 2015.
;Facepalm
Now I'll see some tomorrow.

In my fowlr. Never had one
 
I took some more pictures and have noticed some good growth NOTICE NO BUBBLE ALGAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
 
Thank you, but I need lots more tank is empty NEED MORE CORAL muwahahaaha
Give that Hollywood stunner a few months and it will take over your tank! ;)
 
You ain't lying! We have to keep Andrew's under control.
Same here, I frag mine once a month, lol. It’s easy to frag at least, just a good bonk with my stainless steel tongs I do all my reefing stuff with. Best investment ever.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top