Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd fire her, but she works cheap. LolMy slacks off a lot also.
thanks for the heads upIt's a Husky thing. High prey drive and they will chase anything and may kill what they can catch. Watch him close around small dogs. My male is just as gentle a dog as you will find, but he has killed a number of possums.
I got one piece nuked it as so as I saw it. Haven't had it sine 2015.I was thinking earlier. Has there ever been a reefer that didn't get aiptasia?
It'll be the one that won't host your clowns. Well, in your tank it might!I think I have had a small one. Hard to see and I am clueless. One day I may remove what it’s on.
Thank you, but I need lots more tank is empty NEED MORE CORAL muwahahaahaNice collection
Thank you, but I need lots more tank is empty NEED MORE CORAL muwahahaaha
Give that Hollywood stunner a few months and it will take over your tank!Thank you, but I need lots more tank is empty NEED MORE CORAL muwahahaaha

You ain't lying! We have to keep Andrew's under control.Give that Hollywood stunner a few months and it will take over your tank!![]()
Same here, I frag mine once a month, lol. It’s easy to frag at least, just a good bonk with my stainless steel tongs I do all my reefing stuff with. Best investment ever.You ain't lying! We have to keep Andrew's under control.
Those look great.

