Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love our crazy family.
Anti inflammatory meds and revaluation in a week. Family says he is doing better. I still see a very unsteady puppy. It does look like he is feeling a bit better. He does want to play with Loki. Thanks for askingJust getting back into circulation back from travel! How did the vet go?
Link? Or was it live lol.A couple of our friends got some love in Ryan’s Palooza talk!
![]()
How venomous are foxfaces? Like I’m going to have a bad day? Or I need to go to the hospital?
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/b...ublic-speech-brstv.621635/page-2#post-6220245Link? Or was it live lol.
Gotcha. Thinking about getting one instead of tangs when I restock the 90, I didn’t know if their venom should be a deterrent in getting one.Lionfish type. Some handle it better than others from what I have read.
And, just like the man from Alabama that got bit by the copperhead and died almost instantly, if you have an allergic reaction, it could be deadly.
This will show you guys just how old I really am.I ran across this photo today. It is my 200 gallon Oceanic in 1983, right after set up. This is the way saltwater tanks looked 4 decades ago. A lot of progress in the hobby since then. Ha!
![]()
How venomous are foxfaces? Like I’m going to have a bad day? Or I need to go to the hospital?
Gotcha. Thinking about getting one instead of tangs when I restock the 90, I didn’t know if their venom should be a deterrent in getting one.
He's definitely better live than scripted. Very PC and polished for their regular stuff. Shoots more from the hip live.I'm pretty sure Ryan had to make that more PC. Mine would have been under the "special" category.
I’m still looking around for all those gentlemen..... You must have better eyesight than meBtw, my comment where I said "gentlemen" was talking about y'all! I hope you already know that. You should.

I always tend to wonder what is in Ryan's cup that he is drinking out of. Might be the reason he is more entertaining unscripted.He's definitely better live than scripted. Very PC and polished for their regular stuff. Shoots more from the hip live.

I always do the door thing, but when they started slapping back is when I quit patting behinds.A gentleman opens the door for a lady and pops her on the...oh wait... crap, wrong definition?![]()

That is so freaking cool!A couple of our friends got some love in Ryan’s Palooza talk!
![]()

