Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Just getting back into circulation back from travel! How did the vet go?
Anti inflammatory meds and revaluation in a week. Family says he is doing better. I still see a very unsteady puppy. It does look like he is feeling a bit better. He does want to play with Loki. Thanks for asking
 
A couple of our friends got some love in Ryan’s Palooza talk!

308EBAEB-D991-47B0-9B8C-55922702C30C.png
 
How venomous are foxfaces? Like I’m going to have a bad day? Or I need to go to the hospital?

Lionfish type. Some handle it better than others from what I have read.

And, just like the man from Alabama that got bit by the copperhead and died almost instantly, if you have an allergic reaction, it could be deadly.
 
Lionfish type. Some handle it better than others from what I have read.

And, just like the man from Alabama that got bit by the copperhead and died almost instantly, if you have an allergic reaction, it could be deadly.
Gotcha. Thinking about getting one instead of tangs when I restock the 90, I didn’t know if their venom should be a deterrent in getting one.
 
This will show you guys just how old I really am. :-) I ran across this photo today. It is my 200 gallon Oceanic in 1983, right after set up. This is the way saltwater tanks looked 4 decades ago. A lot of progress in the hobby since then. Ha!

200-SetUp.jpg

LOL! I remember those days too! Had to take the “coral rocks” out once a month and bleach to keep it looking nice! Oh, and keeping any inverts was a challenge! so glad the hobby has advanced! Thanks for the memories.
 
How venomous are foxfaces? Like I’m going to have a bad day? Or I need to go to the hospital?

Bad day bee sting like..take some Benadryl if you are able etc. what part of body did you get spiked on?
 
Gotcha. Thinking about getting one instead of tangs when I restock the 90, I didn’t know if their venom should be a deterrent in getting one.

I had a foxface he was cool. Never bothered me when I was in the tank. Or at least my hands that is. I find that Tangs to be more utilitarian for the tank. I have the five tang gang and they all get along great.
 
I'm pretty sure Ryan had to make that more PC. Mine would have been under the "special" category.
He's definitely better live than scripted. Very PC and polished for their regular stuff. Shoots more from the hip live.
 
Btw, my comment where I said "gentlemen" was talking about y'all! I hope you already know that. You should.
I’m still looking around for all those gentlemen..... You must have better eyesight than me ;)
 
He's definitely better live than scripted. Very PC and polished for their regular stuff. Shoots more from the hip live.
I always tend to wonder what is in Ryan's cup that he is drinking out of. Might be the reason he is more entertaining unscripted. :-)
 
A gentleman opens the door for a lady and pops her on the...oh wait... crap, wrong definition? ;)
I always do the door thing, but when they started slapping back is when I quit patting behinds. :-)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top