Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Bad day bee sting like..take some Benadryl if you are able etc. what part of body did you get spiked on?
Oh I see. Haven’t been spiked yet thank god lol. Just curious.
 
Gotcha. Thinking about getting one instead of tangs when I restock the 90, I didn’t know if their venom should be a deterrent in getting one.
I woudnt worry about it. Before I got rid of mine it never tried to spine me. I would be careful with my hands but it always avoided my hand.
 
I had a foxface he was cool. Never bothered me when I was in the tank. Or at least my hands that is. I find that Tangs to be more utilitarian for the tank. I have the five tang gang and they all get along great.
Nice nice. I loved my tangs. I really want a whitetail bristletooth but they seem very difficult to get now with the price to match :( I do like tomini’s but prefer the whitetail.
 
Nice nice. I loved my tangs. I really want a whitetail bristletooth but they seem very difficult to get now with the price to match :( I do like tomini’s but prefer the whitetail.
NYAquatic seems to have the Whitetail priced the best these days. Ive had only 50/50 results shopping with him though. Messed up orders on me twice sending the wrong stock and screwing up shipping. The shipping mishap was on him and not the carrier.
 
Gotcha. Thinking about getting one instead of tangs when I restock the 90, I didn’t know if their venom should be a deterrent in getting one.

I have been bumped by them in the past and not had an issue.

No one even bothered to mention it years ago. Now, folks want to sensationalize everything.

Do you know how many palys I have bleached or scrubbed of rocks over the years? LOL!

Now, lionfish... nother story. They are agressive and it hurts like mad.
 
A couple of our friends got some love in Ryan’s Palooza talk!

308EBAEB-D991-47B0-9B8C-55922702C30C.png
I was about to post the same pic. :)

Also, hello everyone. Sorry for my absence. I took some vacation from work and just kinda became a hermit. Disconnected if you will. It was wonderful. Been back at work this week and it has been the suck.
 
A gentleman opens the door for a lady and pops her on the...oh wait... crap, wrong definition? ;)
Ask my girlfriend how I help her get in my truck.... ;Hilarious
 
Nice nice. I loved my tangs. I really want a whitetail bristletooth but they seem very difficult to get now with the price to match :( I do like tomini’s but prefer the whitetail.

My whitetail was not too expensive. And is a great fish!
 
My whitetail was not too expensive. And is a great fish!
How much was it? Was it from your guy you told me about last week?
 
My whitetail was not too expensive. And is a great fish!

Of course I say that without a reference. I got mine at Marine Collectors and he does the QT and gives a guarantee for clean fish free of parasites etc. here was my price sheet.

Of course I realize I can get a yellow tang for 30 bucks someplace blah blah blah but these fish came meaty healthy happy and feeding. I got vids of their progress regularly.


57e8508e853816ade7c2e73138ba951d.jpg
 
Of course I say that without a reference. I got mine at Marine Collectors and he does the QT and gives a guarantee for clean fish free of parasites etc. here was my price sheet.

Of course I realize I can get a yellow tang for 30 bucks someplace blah blah blah but these fish came meaty healthy happy and feeding. I got vids of their progress regularly.


57e8508e853816ade7c2e73138ba951d.jpg
Very nice! Dang I wish that list was accidentally shipped to my house! Haha
 
Of course I say that without a reference. I got mine at Marine Collectors and he does the QT and gives a guarantee for clean fish free of parasites etc. here was my price sheet.

Of course I realize I can get a yellow tang for 30 bucks someplace blah blah blah but these fish came meaty healthy happy and feeding. I got vids of their progress regularly.


57e8508e853816ade7c2e73138ba951d.jpg
Wow I just checked out his site. Very nice! Sacura Anthias, who is this guy! So many awesome rare fish.
 
Wow I just checked out his site. Very nice! Sacura Anthias, who is this guy! So many awesome rare fish.

I watched a stocking special on BRS Tv with Ryan and that is who they used I texted him and we talked a few times about what I had and what I wanted to do long term and he helped come up with intro plan.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top