Shipped a healthy sample out to @twilliard thismorning. Wanted to do that prior to dosing the Fluconazole.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It didn't 100 percent dissolve but it's in.

Is the bry dissolving? Is it also flying around in the tank?
I dosed 20mg/gal and seems very effective with corals/fish/inverts all doing fine. It's easy to remember 1 capsule per 10So have we settled on what an adequate, safe and effective dose per gallon is?
So exciting!!! Thanks for sharing. Hope mine comes in soon!![emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]I can confirm that this treatment is a success. I'm free of bryopsis in 18 days of treatment . Nothing kills that feathery nasty algae but flucanazole. All inhabitants and corals survived with no sign of stress during that period.
![]()
![]()
![]()
So exciting!!! Thanks for sharing. Hope mine comes in soon!!![]()
![]()
![]()
I only dosed 1200mg (instead of 1350mg recommended for my tank) and it still work like magic. 600mg 1st dose, and subsequently 2 doses of 300mg each, 2 days apart. All melted and gone in 18 days. All equipment (lights, skimmer etc) runs normally during treatment. I noticed that those under the shades last longer, under intense light they are gone in 10 days.
Awesome! Thanks for sharingI only dosed 1200mg (instead of 1350mg recommended for my tank) and it still work like magic. 600mg 1st dose, and subsequently 2 doses of 300mg each, 2 days apart. All melted and gone in 18 days. All equipment (lights, skimmer etc) runs normally during treatment. I noticed that those under the shades last longer, under intense light they are gone in 10 days.
Ordered some yesterday, been battling for 1 1/2 years now and was close to throwing in the towl on saltwater. Have been dosing fauna marin dino x (formerly algae x) for past two weeks with limited success, fried the tips of the bryopsis and has stunted its growth but about all besides killing an urchin, lettuce nudibranchs and pistol shrimp in my tank. Also stressed my sailfin tang on the first dose as its slime coat partially shed.
Very nice! I saw that a couple of people split their doses while I dosed mine all in 1 dose. Now I'm just curious as to how little of the Fluconazole it may take to work.
I wish I don't have to go through this nightmare anymore. A strand of this nasty algae will invade your tank in no time.
Thank you for sharing!I can confirm that this treatment is a success. I'm free of bryopsis in 18 days of treatment . Nothing kills that feathery nasty algae but flucanazole. All inhabitants and corals survived with no sign of stress during that period.
![]()
![]()
![]()

