How was your power nap
to long lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How was your power nap
Refreshing lolHow was your power nap
I know im kicking my self for that hahato long lol
looks like some sporatic updates goin on?
Refreshing lol
I know im kicking my self for that haha
I hope some colors to get my eyes going lol
you should be now I have to do some catching up for my lights lolJealous!!
i very much appreciate the opportunity guys!!! I'll be checking back incase theres another malibu sitting around!!! have fun!!
yeah, I am kickin myself for missin out on a couple corals
you should be now I have to do some catching up for my lights lol
Surprised the Night Light is still available
That's just Angie's falt lol
been in hobby for 25 years and have seen many tanks give out .Just glad only one of mine has. Manufacture replaced everything I lost and paid to fix house . 150 gallons of water on main floor does some damage.Man am I glad Ive never had that problem.... knocks on wood!
. No i love the corals and people on these forumsthat really is all u care about huh?

