Ya that was a good one that I missed
except it is still available so u didnt miss it... there u go typing and not payin attention again, better take another nap

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ya that was a good one that I missed

I posted the rest of hour 17.... Hoping it would fast forward time
Ya that was a good one that I missed
been in hobby for 25 years and have seen many tanks give out .Just glad only one of mine has. Manufacture replaced everything I lost and paid to fix house . 150 gallons of water on main floor does some damage.
yup her, rabid, and creefer took alot that I wanted... atleast 2 are fairly local lol
I posted the rest of hour 17.... Hoping it would fast forward time

Um....still there
Surprised the Night Light is still available
Just to clarify, the prize is for the most awake person not just top poster right?![]()
Just to clarify, the prize is for the most awake person not just top poster right?![]()
lolI havent taken a nap yet and still goin stronglol
I'll let ya know how they worklol
Main reason I have some extra tanks sitting around . I didn't think it would happen to me . Now it ever happens again I have steps in place to save as much as I can .yeah I have seen alot of big ones go, scares the crap outta me with the 180. I have over 100g in the fishroom plumbed to it too w/ return low like a fool lol
That won't last lol
Main reason I have some extra tanks sitting around . I didn't think it would happen to me . Now it ever happens again I have steps in place to save as much as I can .

