Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a blueface and a anularus in a 125 along with some triggers a puffer a and a powderblue tang. my 90 is reef with tangs, anthius , clowns , couple gobies and a pseudo. Last it the 40 frag tank that is for items trim off my main display.sweet what sizes? do you have any other angels besides the blueface?
I have a 180, 14g nano set up.... then a 30g cube I was using as a fuge but now that sc seems to have disappeared I may just turn that into a frag tank lol.... then a 65 or 70g sitting that I was going to set up and take down the 180... but maybe I will keep it up if it don't sell :\
and sold sleepy head lolTiger blood is amazing
it sure wasThat malibu sunset looked sweet at a sweet price
he's got well over 500 posts alone today how much thought can one person have in a day....lol
lolI have a blueface and a anularus in a 125 along with some triggers a puffer a and a powderblue tang. my 90 is reef with tangs, anthius , clowns , couple gobies and a pseudo. Last it the 40 frag tank that is for items trim off my main display.
Just ask Charlie SheenTiger blood is amazing
I told God to wake me when you past me in posts he was a little late I have some fetching up to do loland sold sleepy head lol
just ask charlie sheen
I told God to wake me when you past me in posts he was a little late I have some fetching up to do lol
I like the green in the captain crunch
i know the feeling . I had a 150 high blowout in the middle of the night loosing almost everything.it exploded??? now that sucks!
I like the green in the captain crunch
i know the feeling . I had a 150 high blowout in the middle of the night loosing almost everything.
peanut butter is better lol

