Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

sweet what sizes? do you have any other angels besides the blueface?

I have a 180, 14g nano set up.... then a 30g cube I was using as a fuge but now that sc seems to have disappeared I may just turn that into a frag tank lol.... then a 65 or 70g sitting that I was going to set up and take down the 180... but maybe I will keep it up if it don't sell :\
I have a blueface and a anularus in a 125 along with some triggers a puffer a and a powderblue tang. my 90 is reef with tangs, anthius , clowns , couple gobies and a pseudo. Last it the 40 frag tank that is for items trim off my main display.
 
Malibu Sunset Blasto $60

Blastos010_zpsb4ffb4f1.jpg


Blue Iris Rhodactis $60

Acans169_zps87c088c1.jpg


Tiny But Hot Indo Scoly $90

Acans102_zps77e82243.jpg


Ironman Acan $150

Acans084_zps25b7aa73.jpg


Captain Crunch $150

Acans060_zps95fafd94.jpg
 
I have a blueface and a anularus in a 125 along with some triggers a puffer a and a powderblue tang. my 90 is reef with tangs, anthius , clowns , couple gobies and a pseudo. Last it the 40 frag tank that is for items trim off my main display.

angels n triggers... u my missin brother?? lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top