Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

broke down and grabbed the mystic grape favia . think the wife may have to wait till can find one she really likes
 
think winner should be someone who has bought something every hour and not just posted. wouldnt that just change everything?
 
While on the subject, what have you guys scored so far? I got a nem early, some Utter Choas palys, Red Dragon acro!!, the dragon scale nobilis, and the rasp lemon milli. Pretty nice haul I feel

I keep missin out on the sticks, but I can honestly say I have had fun watching everyone else stock up and just seeing many of these pieces has been a joy. I'll get them another time :) You definitely did pretty good!
 
Blueridge...

You had a nice haul!

I piked up retina burner suharshoni, a few different frags of z & p, dragon scale, lemon millie, rainbow millie, and some sweet tenuis
 
maybe a good idea for next time or for any other live sales . If person did it right could hopefully pick up some 10 and under frags and spend less then 240 $
 
i know it still wouldnt be me but I think person who comes close should get something to

wouldn't hurt my feelings if I won if cherry decided to send it to whoever bought the most or better yet, spent the most. In fact....

Todd, Brett... IF I end up being the "winner" of the radions, I would like you to offer it to whomever dropped the most coin at the end of the race. If they don't want it, I will put it to use, but it was never my intention to win it anyways.... I've lived without one since they came out, doesn't hurt my feelings to live without it longer my DIY leds have done the job on my current tanks anyways :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top