Is everyone getting crabby from lack of sleep yet? :squigglemouth:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am still having a blast keep the good stuff rollin!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is everyone getting crabby from lack of sleep yet? :squigglemouth:
Nice haul yourself! Jealous of that Rainbow Milli, I'm gonna try for one if I can find some real estate in my tankBlueridge...
You had a nice haul!
I piked up retina burner suharshoni, a few different frags of z & p, dragon scale, lemon millie, rainbow millie, and some sweet tenuis
Nice haul yourself! Jealous of that Rainbow Milli, I'm gonna try for one if I can find some real estate in my tank
maybe a good idea for next time or for any other live sales . If person did it right could hopefully pick up some 10 and under frags and spend less then 240 $
Thanks. The wife is going to crap her pants though
yeah cuz buyin stuff they take a loss on is great for them too huh lol
Yeah! Finally snagged a rainbow acan! Thought about the Candyland but just couldn't
I'm with you on that, I've gotta slow down. Holding out hope for one more Sun God fragI don't think I can spend any more money
I'm with you on that, I've gotta slow down. Holding out hope for one more Sun God frag
goodnight
I'd rather see em make money and stick around then score a $6 coral I didn't really want anyways cuz it was a $6 coral... its supposed to be fun and competitive, I was just tryin to have fun and keep people excited and lookin at sweet corals! My bad for enjoying myself.

