Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Yellow Ring Rainbow Acan $50

Acans055_zpscb7c7d98.jpg


Teal Blue Hoeksemai $40

Acropora-Frags076_zpsee903eeb.jpg


Awesome Blue Milli $60

Acropora-Frags049_zps710637a1.jpg


CC Strawberry Surprise $60

Acropora-Frags020_zps3dd3c3e2.jpg


CC Fuzzy N Blue $40

Acropora-Frags001_zps71f08869.jpg

 
Last edited:
I'd rather see em make money and stick around then score a $6 coral I didn't really want anyways cuz it was a $6 coral... its supposed to be fun and competitive, I was just tryin to have fun and keep people excited and lookin at sweet corals! My bad for enjoying myself.
 
I'd rather see em make money and stick around then score a $6 coral I didn't really want anyways cuz it was a $6 coral... its supposed to be fun and competitive, I was just tryin to have fun and keep people excited and lookin at sweet corals! My bad for enjoying myself.

Whatcha talking about
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top