It's gettin weird in here...
like oatmeal or something nutritious geez lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's gettin weird in here...
its been 24 hrs since ive slept![]()
Dude...you must buy something

broke down and grabbed the mystic grape favia . think the wife may have to wait till can find one she really likes
While on the subject, what have you guys scored so far? I got a nem early, some Utter Choas palys, Red Dragon acro!!, the dragon scale nobilis, and the rasp lemon milli. Pretty nice haul I feelDude...you must buy something
While on the subject, what have you guys scored so far? I got a nem early, some Utter Choas palys, Red Dragon acro!!, the dragon scale nobilis, and the rasp lemon milli. Pretty nice haul I feel
You definitely did pretty good!think winner should be someone who has bought something every hour and not just posted. wouldnt that just change everything?
I totally agree, this whole event is about participating not just postingthink winner should be someone who has bought something every hour and not just posted. wouldnt that just change everything?
Is everyone getting crabby from lack of sleep yet? :squigglemouth:
i know it still wouldnt be me but I think person who comes close should get something to


