Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

To find the 6 dollar items fast

Ok because I think a few people are being greedy and have already gotten 2 of the 6$ frags, Ill give you guys the quick secret to finding them fast....

Click on the "Advanced Search" in the top corner.... Expand out the "Advanced Search Options"

Make sure "Main Category" is checked and search in subcategories is also

In the Price field set $6.00 to $6.00

And hit search...

All of them no matter where they are in the site will show

Your Welcome
 
HA!!!! I got the Hellboy, woot woot!!! My pit crew was fabulous at the paypal pit stop...back to you Darrell!!
 
The Wedge Scoly $150

Acans101_zps95ea96dc.jpg


Orange Delight $120

Acans070_zps59c2f18b.jpg


Tyree undata $25

Acropora-Frags058_zpsd1839a3f.jpg


Hellboy Acro $60

Acropora-Frags030_zps790eeb66.jpg


Jason Fox Purple Tip Nana $30

Acropora-Frags011_zps9a44b649.jpg
 
Ok because I think a few people are being greedy and have already gotten 2 of the 6$ frags, Ill give you guys the quick secret to finding them fast....

Click on the "Advanced Search" in the top corner.... Expand out the "Advanced Search Options"

Make sure "Main Category" is checked and search in subcategories is also

In the Price field set $6.00 to $6.00

And hit search...

All of them no matter where they are in the site will show

Your Welcome



soooooo thats how they are doin it lol.... heres the thing I wonder... how many of them will turn up for sale hours after being received for significantly more..... :(
 
Special Mod Powers! Just kidding!

If you're on the Cherry Corals forum, viewing the list of all the threads, to the right of the forum thread topic, under Views/Replies, click and a small window will pop open showing everyone who's posted in the thread.

Cherry fixes this by putting up corals for less than $6, good luck on the next $6 items :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top