Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

u wet suit it when it gets like that or just brave the temps? seems like a good way to catch a COLD too lol

I'll be running a short wet suit.....not a full one.

Wife says the same about the cold. Basically, if you do it right, you should be good.....hot tea, vitamin C, and you're good to go. It's a killer work out too.
 
Just a quick FYI. Salty's comments have been removed and appropriate action has been taken. In the event that any more inappropriate comments are made, please use the Report Button, to notify all staff members. Otherwise, if I'm still available, I'll deal with it personally. Salty, I wouldn't advise trying that again. You've already received more than enough warnings
 
the wife is giving me the skunk eye for forgeting to change the laundry. this has been so distracting

I go the same eye earlier when it was time to change the 8 month old's diaper and put him to bed. It became my duty and I missed some killer cherries
 
I'll be running a short wet suit.....not a full one.

Wife says the same about the cold. Basically, if you do it right, you should be good.....hot tea, vitamin C, and you're good to go. It's a killer work out too.

yeah thats a good point... I am not a big tea person tho lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top