Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I really wanted this.
![]()
Congrats to whoever got it along with this
![]()
These are a couple of pieces that I missed that I was I would have been successful with
lets see who is actively on this thread...
No doubt!! There will be more I'm sure.....yep thoughs were the good ones right their lol
I think angie got both, I know she got the last one
Um, some people have to sleep to go to work you know.
No doubt!! There will be more I'm sure.....
Just not sure if I'll be awake for them...
about time for the east coasters to go to bed....:bounce:
I have a few more hours in me...
hopefully i will be lol
hopefully i will be lol

