Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I really wanted this.

Acropora Frags035-a.jpeg


Congrats to whoever got it along with this

Acropora Frags005-a.jpeg



These are a couple of pieces that I missed that I was I would have been successful with

I think angie got both, I know she got the last one
 
I'm back...12 hour sale brought out some uber yummy cherries!!
 
Reef Guy, I havent been able to get any either, but dont get discouraged.... maybe focus and try harder like I am. Its harder for me then most because I am only going after sps
 
So.....is it clam time yet???

Or, is there more granulosa available, maybe......or....more tenuis.......
 
I will agree there has been some nice sps corals , just promised myself I would stay away . But may pick one up if something rare.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top