Dang!! I didn't get any of those!!! :sad:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ok, we're out... Well I am, Jeremy may keep up still, good luck everyone... Keep up bringing the awesome stuff to Spokane Angie!
had the mama, and she was gone![]()
spoke to soon lolDang!! I didn't get any of those!!! :sad:
Night.
spoke to soon lol
Bummer....it's a killer piece that I would like to have one day.
Whoo hooo, only 183 peeps here now
Good night clam brotha
I would love one of those tables.......
My biggest problem is going to be picking up my corals....
How in the world can you go to CC's warehouse and leave only with what you got at the live sale??? I think I'm in trouble.

for sure.... arent to many sps I don't want tho lol
Yep you sure did!! Not really sure how much longer I'm going to be able to stay up!! I'm old!!! LOL
Slowly but shurrly they all go to bed lol

