Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Tobi, have a great night! Jeremy will pick up your slack! I'm probably heading to bed myself soon and I'd imagine Angie won't be far behind.
 
I would love one of those tables.......

My biggest problem is going to be picking up my corals....

How in the world can you go to CC's warehouse and leave only with what you got at the live sale??? I think I'm in trouble.
 
I would love one of those tables.......

My biggest problem is going to be picking up my corals....

How in the world can you go to CC's warehouse and leave only with what you got at the live sale??? I think I'm in trouble.

hook..... line..... and sinker ;)
 
creefer, I feel your pain! I couldn't walk into their warehouse, pick up my box and walk out! No way...no how!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top