Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Its about break time! at 1 am we will be enabling a whole hours worth at once with 24 SPS and more! No links here just head to the site for hour 14 of the live sale....

So get ready! =D

Great thinking!
 
Its about break time! at 1 am we will be enabling a whole hours worth at once with 24 SPS and more! No links here just head to the site for hour 14 of the live sale....

So get ready! =D

so is it safe to take a nap from 1-2? lol
 
Its about break time! at 1 am we will be enabling a whole hours worth at once with 24 SPS and more! No links here just head to the site for hour 14 of the live sale....

So get ready! =D

I am happy to bribe people to refrain from the suhorsoni or however its spelled PLEEEEEEEEZ

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
 
Are you a member of any local clubs? We have a few on here from PNWMAS...Woot.

Yes, I'm one of the "officers" if you could call us that, of our local Spokane/Coeur D' Alene Reef Society. I'm also a member of the Puget Sound Aquarium Society. I am a forum member of PNWMAS and would love to make it to one of their events! In fact, the Oregon coast is where we had planned on going camping this weekend, deciding not to go because our daughter and myself got sick. I'd hoped to touch base with some of their members while there. I know a couple of them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top