Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Yeah..this is a little bit addictive. I shudder to think what I would spend if I wasn't just keeping sticks.


yeah I know, I could have easily dumped the bank account if I was going for other stuff.... evenstill can't snag the stuff I am really lookin for it seems :(
 
thats the one I keep eyeing, surprised its still there..... but its over my single non-colony price and of course wife is asleep...... oooh what to do.... :\

I do agree on the possible type tho, if not its strikingly similar

Yeah, if it were slightly less expensive, I think I'd have purchased it, even already having one.
 
Current top 5 posters...

SC Reefer 526
Chort55 486
Saltwaternoob 259
Creefer 256
Yours Truly 171
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top